Reload Bonus & Offers: Top Online Casinos
What is a Cashback Bonus?
Online casinos in the Philippines regularly offer many bonuses to their customers. A less common category is certainly the reload bonus for losses. In the world of online gaming, there are often regular promotions that give away welcome bonuses or “VIP bonuses”, but only the most famous brands offer reload rewards to their registered users. Thus, while most promotions are usually associated with deposits, cashback rewards are associated with losses: if the user suffers losses, they are partially reimbursed by reload.
When defining reload bonuses, it is worth noting the following: reload rewards are special casino promotions that allow gamblers to claim a refund of part of any losses incurred over a certain period. Cashback betting houses make these offers daily, weekly or monthly, and sometimes as a one-time promotion. Looking around you can find offers ranging from 5% to 20% and a typical reward would be 10% weekly cashback.
Take, for example, the weekly reload bonus: on a certain day of each week, players who have suffered losses in the previous seven days can receive a refund as a percentage of these losses. Of course, different reload casinos will have different rules for applying this offer, and we will look at these options in more detail on this page.
How Does It Work?
The reload bonus can be offered by the betting house either as part of a welcome reward or as a separate promotion. The latter is by far the most common, although there is no denying that cashback for losing money is one of the hardest promotions to find online. Finally, this type of reward can be offered at different time intervals, in the sense that the period taken into account by the casino when calculating the return can be daily, weekly, monthly, or associated with a specific event or game.
Although at first glance understanding how the online casino wagering reward works for Filipino gamblers may seem complicated, it is quite simple to understand the mechanism. The best way to explain this is with a practical example.
Let’s imagine an offer of a 20% rebate bonus. This means that the betting house will refund customers 20% of the loss accrued during the bonus period. In the event of a $100 loss, the gambler will be credited with a $20 refund.
The average reload bonus ranges from 10 to 100% of the amount lost. This amount depends on several factors:
- player status;
- account activity;
- the amount of loss;
- online casino bonus policy.
Not all cashback rewards work the same: for example, some betting houses accept deposits of $5 or $10, while others require you to invest higher amounts, with obvious implications for the types of promotions available on each site.
Terms and Conditions
Each reward usually has certain requirements and conditions. Reload rewards in the Philippines have more loyal requirements than other types of offers. Each site has unique terms and conditions, but below we will describe what it usually looks like.
- Maximum win limit. As a general rule, there is always an upper limit on the amount of money you can get back with cashback. Thus, regardless of the number of bets and losses, most cashback rewards will have a limit.
- The wagering or walkthrough requirements often range from 30 to 45 times the amount you bet. For example, if a reward requires a 30x wagering requirement, the gambler will need to wager the wager amount 30x.
- Withdrawal limit. While not very common, some online betting houses impose withdrawal limits on cash back bonus offers. This means that if you can claim the maximum amount of cashback in one day, you will not be able to immediately withdraw the entire amount on the same day.
- Interest and payments. The reload percentage is an important part of this type of bonus. Depending on the internet site and the nature of the offer, the reload percentage can vary from 5-10% for weekly or daily offers to 30% or more for VIP gamblers and loyalty programs.
Popular Types of Cashback Bonus
A reload bonus in the Philippines can come in many forms. Below we have described the most common variations of this bonus reward.
- Welcome cashback reward. Cashback as part of a welcome bonus can be a one-time offer, but still beneficial. Such a promotion might look like this: «Cashback up to €200 on your first deposit».
This kind is a little more difficult to understand and of course, there are some terms and conditions that Philippines gambler can find on the promotion pages of the respective casinos. The betting house with cashback in our example is promoting the maximum amount that can be received back on losses from the first deposit.
Taking a closer look, you’ll find that it’s also a percentage – so 20% means that net losses need to be around $1,000 – $1,500 to get the most out of it. So, to get the maximum cash back, you must first deposit at least $1,000 and then suffer a net loss of that amount or more during the promotional period.
- Periodic cashback offers. Sometimes betting houses only offer reload for a limited time or are available when you lose on a single slot or game. Others may have a certain day of the week when cashback is available for the selected game, such as a slot bonus, which may be different each time.
As everybody can see, betting house reload bonuses can take many forms. The most important thing to do as a gambler is to carefully read all the terms and conditions to understand the exact parameters of the offer. If in doubt, any additional questions can be directed to the customer service operator.
Best Casinos with Reload Bonus
💯 150 Free Spins
💯 120 Free Spins
💯 150 Free Spins
💯 150 Free Spins
Pros and Cons
You should think that reload offers don’t seem that exciting. Compared to the huge first deposit bonus, they don’t look all that attractive at first glance. However, if you add up all the nuances, the usual cashback offer has more advantages than some of the more extravagant and attractive rewards. Casino specialists highly appreciate cashback for the following reasons:
- low or no wagering requirements;
- reduces disappointment from loss;
- automatically rewards loyal players;
- no wagering requirements.
The lack of wagering requirements is one of the biggest benefits of a reload casino bonus. Think of a welcome offer, say a casino deposit bonus. The casino matches the amount of your deposit with reward funds, but there is a condition. The credit value of the bonus must be paid back a certain number of times – sometimes up to 50 – before the player is eligible to cash out any winnings. This does not apply to cashback offers. In the vast majority of cases, the player’s money account is credited directly, and if desired, the money is available for withdrawal. Some casinos require cashback funds to be wagered multiple times before being withdrawn. Most players use their winnings to play a little longer, so the wagering requirement doesn’t matter.
Also, great value is one of the greatest benefits of a reload betting house reward. Over time, cashback sites with a regularly scheduled bonus offer more value to the player than a flashy welcome offer. These bonuses are especially appreciated by high rollers, but they will also come in handy for more moderate players. If you are a common casino gambler, even if your average spend is low, we highly recommend that you find a cashback casino. This is a great way for betting houses to reward frequent players.
Another great feature of cashback is that it eliminates the feeling of losing. A small gift at the end of a disappointing week or month can be a great comfort. After a good week with total net winnings, cashback is not available. But if you find yourself with a net loss, then cashback comes into play. At this point, you have nothing to lose after all!
Cashback Bonus Glossary
1. Cashback is a form of money back that an online betting house can provide to its users. This return typically occurs in two methods:
as a percentage of losses incurred by the game;
as a percentage of the total number of bets placed.
2. An online casino is a website that offers casino gambling entertainment (such as slots, roulette and blackjack).
3. Deposit is a payment made on an internet casino website that allows a player to fund his gaming account with real money.
4. Wagering requirement is a concept that determines how the bonus can be converted into real money, which can then be withdrawn by the gambler; this is a requirement that expresses a certain condition that must be met to receive a benefit, the possibility of cashing out.
5. Bonus is an offer by which a player receives additional balance, subject to certain conditions, for use in a particular game or set of games.
1️⃣ Is it possible to withdraw winnings when using a reload reward at an online betting house?
Undoubtedly, this is possible, but only after certain conditions are met.
2️⃣ Is it possible to use the reload reward in different variations of online betting house games?
Each site itself determines this possibility. Usually, gamblers from the Philippines can use the cashback reward on their favourite popular gambling games. However, some sites may limit the list of games.
3️⃣ When can gamblers receive money for using a cashback reward?
The lines may differ depending on the selected gaming site and the method of transferring money. For more information, please contact the casino support team.
Kent is our chief editor with unique and absorbing views on the gambling world, which brings a lot of benefits to our site. Thanks to his wide experience, we can provide our readers with top-notch online slots, tables, and card games. Kent has reviewed 150+ online casinos to ensure that our readers can make the best choice. He allows gamblers to get the most profitable bonuses, find gripping online games, as well as enjoy high-quality gambling!