Cashback Bonus Online Casino Offers in Philippines
What is a Cashback Bonus?
The gambling industry is incredibly developed and diverse thanks to its rapid spread throughout the world. A wide choice of games and genres, various promotions, and events make gambling establishments an amazing place to spend your time. One of the newest promotions is a cashback. In this article, we are going to tell you everything you need to know about this promotion, like what is it exactly, how to get it, and all underwater rocks players may face.
This bonus works with the money you spend while playing – it takes some percent of what you bet within a certain period and returns it to you. A cashback can be daily, weekly, or monthly, and the percentage, on average, is between 5% and 25%. It is hard to tell for certain about what to expect from cashback since just like any other bonus or promotion it is regulated by the gaming establishment, and only it decides how it will work in that particular case. Now, for those of you who don’t know anything about this promotion, we will answer this basic question.
Best Casinos With Cashback Bonus
How Does It Work?
A cashback bonus is meant to maintain a client base, and as time goes on more and more gambling sites add cashback to their pool of promotions. Whenever you play in the casino with a cashback available, each time you lose – a part of the wager you made goes to cashback. Yes, this bonus requires you to lose to obtain this bonus, but it is a reality one should accept – you cannot always win. And if that’s the case, why not take advantage of this simple truth and take back some of what you lose. By working with players’ losses, a gambling facility ensures it won’t go bankrupt and you get more chances to win real money at online casino. Of course, since the percentage and period of a cashback are different, your advantage will also differ depending on where you are playing. In the meantime, the bigger your wager will be, the bigger cashback you will get. If you are interested in this kind of bonus, you should check the terms and conditions of it, where all requirements are indicated. After the predetermined period ends you will be granted a corresponding amount of money on your casino account. You will be able to use them for wagering in any game, if not indicated otherwise in the conditions. Next, let’s take a look at what you will have to do to obtain a cashback promotion.
Terms and Conditions
Cashback promotions are different at each gambling site not only by the design but also by rules and requirements one must follow to get it.
Before even signing up with a gaming establishment one should read all terms and requirements of bonuses, payment methods, payouts, etc. All of these are described in detail on the “Terms & Conditions” page on each casino site. Once you find a new casino with suitable conditions you can create an account and proceed to the next step of obtaining a cashback. Note, that this promotion can be offered only for certain genres or even games. Or it can have a minimum amount one must lose to activate the bonus.
On the requirements page, one will find out when a cashback will be available for the taking and how you can do it. On top of that, you will know the wagering requirements and the range of games available for that particular promotion. Game choice restrictions can apply not only to where the cashback is granted but also to where the bonus can be spent. Another restriction indicated in the terms is a possible maximum limit to the cashback. All that is must-to-know information to ensure you have no troubles obtaining and using cashback. Next, we will review some of the most popular types of cashback bonuses among all gambling sites.
Popular Types of Cashback Bonus
After the theoretical part, let’s talk about what types of cashback there is. Below are displayed the most popular types that can be found throughout the gambling industry all over the world.
- VIP Cashback Bonus. Often you can find a VIP program at the gambling site. It is intended to promote players that fund their accounts with huge sums of money. Such high rollers can get this amazing bonus, that depends on their losses. Since it is a part of the VIP program, it can have some exclusive conditions that make it easier to obtain.
- Welcome Bonus with Cashback. New players can find cashback as a part of the welcome bonus, where a part of their first loss will be returned to them. It is a great offer if you are new to gambling and want to join in with this activity.
- Free Spins and Cashback Bonus. This duo will be profitable to those who like playing slots. With free spins, one can play some slots and even win real cash, and if you lose – a part of your wager will be granted to you as cashback. It is a simple win-win situation since you don’t wager your money by using free spins.
- Percentage Cashback Bonus. It is the most common cashback type many casinos provide. Simple yet effective – you make a bet and if you lose some part of it will be returned to you.
- Ongoing Cashback Bonus. Cashbacks can be active for a short or a long period. And of course, one would want to gain profits for longer, so ongoing promotion is much more preferable by many players.
Pros and Cons
Nothing is perfect in our world, so it is important to explore all sides of anything before you deal with it. In this part of our article, we will discuss the positive and negative aspects of cashback promotions you may face.
- After a predetermined period, a part of all wagers lost is returned to you and can be used for further gambling.
- The process of obtaining this promotion is much easier when compared to other bonuses.
- With cashback, you prolong your ability to play without additional funding of your account.
- Players will find low or even absent wagering requirements for this promotion.
- Cashback prevents you from losing a lot or even all of your bankroll within one gaming session.
- Often gambling sites provide cashback solely to VIP members and high rollers, so it may be difficult for a regular player to obtain.
- Cashback promotion is granted only after you lose a bet made with real money.
- This promotion is not available at all gambling sites.
- Cashback might be tied to a specific game or games, so playing other games won’t grant you this bonus.
Cashback Bonus Glossary
Terminology in all areas of life sometimes can be confusing and complicated. Here we prepared some terms you might need to understand and to remember before you dive into this matter for first-hand experience.
- Rating – a comparison of one type of bonus among all casinos, where it is present, to find the most profitable offer. It allows players to find the best gambling establishment while saving a lot of time.
- Bonus – is a promotion that acts as an incentive for new and old players. It grants additional funding to your account, prolongs the ability to play, or give free play opportunity.
- Code – is a certain word, that is used for activating or claiming a bonus. It can contain letters or numbers, and usually has a certain period within which it can be claimed, after which it becomes invalid.
- Zero Wager – is a feature of some bonuses meaning there are no wagering requirements to it. Promotions with this feature are much easier to obtain.
These were some of the terms you may need to know, but remember that there is much much more out there, so if you don’t understand something you can try finding it on the internet.
1️⃣ How often can I obtain a cashback bonus in a gambling establishment?
It all depends on how the casino decides. The most common timeframes are daily, weekly, and monthly cashback. However, it also depends on how fast you meet all requirements from the terms and conditions of the bonus.
2️⃣ How stable cashback promotion is?
This aspect is regulated by the gambling provider as well. Usually, promotion is valid for a couple of months, in certain cases can be more.
3️⃣ Are wagering requirements a part of a cashback bonus?
Wagering requirements are part of almost every casino bonus. However, it is not the case with cashback. That bonus amount you get from your losses is available to you right after you complete all requirements and the wagering requirement is not one of them.
4️⃣ Do I have to sign up with a casino to obtain a cashback?
Yes, you ought to create an account to obtain cashback. It is because such types of bonuses are granted only to confirmed players. On top of that, without an account, the cashback wouldn't know how to interact with a gambler.
Kent is our chief editor with unique and absorbing views on the gambling world, which brings a lot of benefits to our site. Thanks to his wide experience, we can provide our readers with top-notch online slots, tables, and card games. Kent has reviewed 150+ online casinos to ensure that our readers can make the best choice. He allows gamblers to get the most profitable bonuses, find gripping online games, as well as enjoy high-quality gambling!